...music you should know.

Monday, April 7, 2008

I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business - "Whisperinng Actually" (2004)

I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody’s Business is the verbosely titled side project of former The Early November front man Ace Enders. The project’s only album, which was self-titled, was released in 2004. The songs on this record were much more experimental and folksy in nature than anything put out by The Early November up to that point. However I would say that the first disc of The Early November’s 2006 triple album The Mother, The Mechanic and the Path was definitely informed by Enders’ work with I Can Make a Mess. The Early November broke up last year but Enders is still making music but not under this moniker. His next album will be released under Ace Enders and a Million Different People. You can hear some songs from that project on his Myspace page. Today’s song is the most accessible from I Can Make a Mess… It has some excellent strings and a soaring melody.


I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business - "Whispering Actually"

No comments:

Post a Comment