...music you should know.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Atticus Fault - "My First Trip To Mars" (2002)

I’ve been long winded recently, so I’ll keep today short and sweet. I really don’t know anything about Atticus Fault, other than the fact that they recorded one album and it was self titled. I’ve only actually heard one song by the band and of course that would be today’s song. I have to say though that it’s an excellent track. It’s kind of spacey as its name would indicate. It has lots of pop influence but also manages to rock. The band broke up not too long after the release. I wish I could tell you more about them but there’s no Wikipedia entry for them. I’m pretty sure the CD is out of print because their record label MCA either folded or was absorbed a few years back. Amazon has the record available in mp3 format however, just click on the album cover above.


Atticus Fault - "My First Trip To Mars"

No comments:

Post a Comment