...music you should know.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

DeVotchKa - "How It Ends" (2004)

DeVotchKa is another one of those bands that I had heard of several times but had never listened to any of their music. I accidentally stumbled across them last year when today’s song was used in the movie Little Miss Sunshine. I didn’t know it was at first but this song’s mix of strings and piano had me hooked as it provided the perfect accompaniment in a scene of the family driving across the desert. I later learned it was DeVotchKa and it is the title track from their fourth album. I’ve yet to check out any of their other stuff, but maybe it’s just as good as this. And if you haven’t seen Little Miss Sunshine I suggest you go rent it tonight.


DeVotchKa - "How It Ends"

No comments:

Post a Comment