...music you should know.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Mean It This Time...Really I Do

So it would appear that I am all talk when I say that I'm going to keep this blog going. I had planned on trying to do it every day in February but you see how well that worked out. I had been doing the third week of every month but that's just too spread out. So I've come up with a solution that I think I'll be able to stick to. I'll be posting new songs every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Hopefully I won't be too lazy to come up with 12 songs a month. At this point I pretty much have to do it to prove to myself that I'm not that lazy. So there you have it, new posts starting Tuesday. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. pathetic. you do know you can put a bunch in and set them up to post on certain days right?

    ReplyDelete