...music you should know.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Low vs. Diamond - "Actions Are Actions" (2008)

Low vs. Diamond is a cool new indie band from L.A. I say new, but they’ve actually been together a few years but have only recently released their full length debut. Their self titled album came out digitally in April and saw a physical release in late July. I’ve yet to hear the entire record but what I have heard is promising. The band recently performed the first single from the album “Heart Attack” on Letterman. Today’s song is one I heard on the local college station KXUL and it got stuck in my head. The chorus has no words and yet I can’t escape it. I found myself humming it audibly in pubic and feeling dumb about it afterwards. I also particularly like the piano in this song. Low vs. Diamond is a band I plan on checking out more of and I suggest you do the same.


Low vs. Diamond - "Actions Are Actions"

No comments:

Post a Comment